Content and Community Manager
- Content Management
- Community management and building
- Social Media
- Content Calendar
- Content Design
- E-mail marketing
Since 2016 Union Realtime has been disruptive in the commercial real-estate data space and is now embarking on an ambitious growth plan to build out our enterprise software offering. This is an exciting new direction for our company and we’re looking forward to building a diverse and agile team to take us into our next chapter.
Remote Work Opportunity
As our Content and Community Manager, you will act as the bridge between our products and its community of core users, engaging with them so that they become captivated ambassadors of Union Realtime.
* create viral marketing campaigns for email, on Twitter, participate in industry forums, facilitate conversation and events among users
* help build a ground-up community around our product offering and the development and use of our new platform
* engage with leads and users on a 1:1 basis across social channels and internal tools
* create video content around our products and the wider industry
* implement consistent branding across the assets we'll use in our content
* seed content and discussions in user and industry communities in order to keep them active and valuable
* create user-related content such as tutorials, walkthroughs, FAQs, and engage with the user community in order to maintain valuable engagement
* constantly feed the team with documented user feedback collected from user communities
You should have 3+ years of work experience in a comparable role, preferably at a consumer software product company. You should be well versed in digital marketing/social media and content production and be passionate about delivering value to current and potential users.
* experience with managing multiple social media channels and campaigns
* experience with e-mail marketing tools such as Mailchimp or similar
* experience with basic video production and editing
* experience with Facebook Business tools, audience management, and pixel tracking
* experience with blogging tools such as WordPress or Ghost
* experience with community or forum management tools
* have a track record of writing or producing best-in-class content for end-users
* are known as someone who is authentic and creative and can respond appropriately to users and their product concerns
* experience in commercial real estate a bonus. (Nice to Have - Not required)
If you love social and you love content, this is the perfect role for you! This is an exciting new direction for our company and we're looking forward to building a diverse and agile team to take us into our next chapter. If you think you've got what it takes in our fast-paced but fun, remote, start-up environment please apply.
Documenting the journey of creating a new product; content around existing products
Shortlist this job and express your interest in the role.
The employer will receive a link to your profile, and can make contact through our website.
- Type Permanent
- Start Date 1st November, 2021
- Duration -